- Assisting in the warehouse with production (assembly) and maintenance (cleaning and repairs).
- Generator/Engine assembly
- Minor warehouse fabrication processes
- Maintain good time management skills and the ability to prioritize work in order to maintain specific levels of activity to ensure adequate revenue
- Maintain a clean and organized shop/work-space and ensure tools and equipment are always in good working order
- Uphold a strong safety culture, performing duties in a safe and effective manner and following all Genrep, provincial and federal safety standards and guidelines
- Maintain the Genrep image of professionalism and customer-orientation with consistent level of tidiness
- Familiarity with hand and power tools and basic mechanical skills required.
- Must be able to lift and handle up to 50lbs.
- Must be able to work in fast paced environment
- Must be able to multi-task
- Industrial engine experience
- Operation and experience of Fork lifting
- General Housekeeping duties
- Responsible for clean-up of warehouse, production and property areas
- Responsible for any urgent clear up in office area
- Other duties as required
Desired, Skill, Knowledge and Experience:
- Post-secondary education with a diploma or an equivalent combination of education and experience is an asset
- Can physically lift up to 50lbs. repeatedly; can work while standing for up to 8 hours and/or remain seated for up to 8 hours (while driving) Basic Mechanical skills preferred
- Ability to lift and move objects up to 50lbs
- Must hold a valid G class driver’s licence, maintain a clean driving record and be willing to provide an annual driver’s abstract
- Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to multi-task, excellent communicator both verbally and in writing in English
- Hand and power tools experience, required
- Counter Balance, Reach, Forklift experience and certification, required
- A commitment to Health and Safety
- Team player
- Computer proficiency with a thorough knowledge of MS Office and social media tools (texting, skype, etc)
Genrep LTD/LTEE is an Equal Opportunity Employer which values workplace diversity and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Genrep has a team atmosphere where we encourage and support each other, while being committed to the success of our customers.
We communicate honestly with each other creating an open, transparent and trust-based environment. We inspire creativity and innovation throughout the company. We believe that superior service to our customers depends on making the most of our people through encouragement, job enrichment and challenging opportunities.