Genrep is positioned for significant growth and we are currently looking for an enthusiastic Inventory Assistant who will be responsible for day-to-day inventory control, cycle counting, part picking, data entry, and basic data analysis. The role will also support the material handling and shipping/receiving activities.
- Managing inventory levels in both the parts stock area and warehouse
- Performing monthly physical inventory and regular cycle counting
- Perform alpha/numeric filing as required
- Maintain various databases
- Kitting materials for production and service needs
- Handle skids, boxes, and loose materials
- Stocking materials within the warehouse and production
- Performing all duties in a safe manner; reading and following all Genrep Health & Safety policies.
- Following all company policies and procedures
- Other duties as assigned and/or required by business needs
Desired Skill, Knowledge, and Experience:
- Post-secondary education in Engineering, Supply Chain, or Business Administration
- Ability to communicate effectively in English; verbal, reading and writing
- Previous experience with inventory counting, supply chain, and/or shipping/receiving
- Good mechanical and electrical aptitude is an asset
- Computer proficiency and knowledge of MS Office at a basic level is required
- The capability to lift up to 30 lbs.
- A commitment to safety
- A highly organized and structured approach to completing tasks
- Team player with a desire to learn
- Ability to work independently, show initiative, and practice solid decision making
Genrep LTD/LTEE is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values workplace diversity and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Genrep has a team atmosphere where we encourage and support each other, while being committed to the success of our customers.
We communicate honestly with each other creating an open, transparent and trust-based environment. We inspire creativity and innovation throughout the company. We believe that superior service to our customers depends on making the most of our people through encouragement, job enrichment and challenging opportunities.