Genrep is positioned for significant growth and we are currently looking for an enthusiastic Project Coordinator working in the fields of manufacturing, engines, and energy generation. The role involves providing project coordination for product development, manufacturing and service sales. This is a great opportunity for real-world engineering in manufacturing and combustion engines. The ideal candidate will have an enthusiasm for engineering, is highly technical, and has hands-on engine experience.
- Plan, schedule, organize, direct, control, and evaluate projects for Genset and engine sales from start to finish according to specifications and budget. Monitor progress on deliverables against established schedule.
- Support the Service Sales business, including Fuel Systems, Turnkeys, and Rentals, as applicable.
- Build and maintain strong customer relationships.
- Develop engine and genset price lists.
- Configure engines and Gensets for sales quoting.
- Negotiate pricing for bids and quotes and submit tenders.
- Follow-up with customers to ensure that quotations are converted to orders.
- Prepare and process necessary documentation for purchases, returns, warranty coverage and other work as required.
- Source and research parts and other components using internal and external resources and ensure part accuracy.
- Enter, issue, and track purchase orders, as needed.
- Ensure timely supply of materials for ongoing Fuel Systems work.
- Expedite part deliveries as needed.
- Prepare shop drawings for Genset projects.
- Coordinate Genset service sales deliverables (delivery to site, customer communication).
- Collect and coordinate the response to customer quality concerns.
- Coordinate application engineering activities between Genrep, customer, and engine OEM’s.
- Participate in Applications Engineering training offered by our Engine OEMs.
Desired Skill, Knowledge, and Experience:
- 2-5 years of experience with project coordination in a construction / electrical/mechanical capacity.
- Post-secondary education with a diploma/degree in business, engineering (or an equivalent combination of education and experience).
- Experience with the application of project management methodologies, techniques, and tools.
- Experience with vendor and contract management. Experience working with customers and suppliers.
- Previous experience with engines and/or gensets is an asset.
- Experience supporting Team Managers in the delivery of projects.
- A commitment to safety.
- Exceptional time management skills with an ability to multi-task, manage priorities, and meet deadlines with deep attention to detail.
- Self-starter that demonstrates initiative and identifies opportunities.
- Willingness and ability to adapt to change.
- Well-developed problem-solving, analytical, negotiation, consulting, and relationship management skills.
- Highly developed oral and written communication skills.
Genrep LTD/LTEE is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values workplace diversity and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Genrep has a team atmosphere where we encourage and support each other, while being committed to the success of our customers.
We communicate honestly with each other creating an open, transparent and trust-based environment. We inspire creativity and innovation throughout the company. We believe that superior service to our customers depends on making the most of our people through encouragement, job enrichment and challenging opportunities.