Reduce product research and development time and expense by taking advantage of Genreps engineering technical support and testing services.
Genreps team of technicians utilizes the most modern tools and technology to ensure a successful combination of engine power to fit our OEM customer’s requirements. This is another aspect of Genreps advantage to OEMs across Canada, provide commercial power customers by enabling them to drastically reduce R&D time and expense. An abundance of technical expertise is applied to each project that goes through Genreps engineering technical support and testing services.
Below is a brief outline that features our collaborating involvement in the product development process.
• Evaluating all areas of the engine/application interface
• Analyze the applicable design elements with each individual manufacturer to secure that the power solution chosen is a suitable match with its proposed application.
• Conduct extensive testing to develop vibration, engine cooling and sound level alternatives to provide improvements in operator comfort, engine performance, and suggest design changes that will extend product life.
• Genrep will handle all your warranty claims for our OEMs.
• If a part is needed, Genrep will be able to help you a fast as possible. Having most popular service/repair parts already in stock for all of our engine lines. We also carry a vast inventory of aftermarket parts.
SERVICE AND SUPPORT
We are here to help! Feel free to contact one of our engine application specialists if you have any questions regarding any specific engine, options and its features. We will get back to you within one business day. We understand your business relies on our support, and we are here to help.
Genrep has 4 locations across Canada and many dealers and OEMs that help with service and support that you need to keep your machines running.
To find a dealer near you go to FIND A DEALER, or call 1-877-7GENREP