Introducing the New 13L up to 1000HP IMO II
- High Power / Weight ratio
- Competing with major brands in this displacement class
- Applications: from Heavy Duty to Pleasure market
|Application||P1/ P2/ P3/ P4|
|Power (kW)||441/ 529/ 599/ 662/ 735|
|Speed (RPM)||1800 – 2300|
|N Cyl||6 in line|
|Bore x Stroke (mm)||127 x 165|
|Injection System||High-Pressure Common Rail|
|Air Intake System||Double Stage/Single Stage|
|Emission Stage||IMO II/ IMO III/ EPA3/ Stage V|
Mechanical Design in Mind
6F21 has an enhanced design with key components made of highly reliable materials
- Mono-lite steel piston
- High resistance crankshaft
- Piston rings and pin coating of DLC
- Forced lubrication of small end conrod
- CGI cylinder-block, high-strength, rigid block with bedplate structure
- Cylinder-head with TOP-DOWN cooling design
Baudouin marine engines have been around since 1918, and from the very start were manufactured to be marine engines. Baudouin’s only market is the marine industry, which has kept them at the forefront of marine engine technology over the past century.
Baudouin is growing fast in Canada, and there is a good reason. Call today to get a competitive quote!
Baudouin’s complete range of mechanical or electronic propulsion engines:
- Propulsion Power range from 130HP-1650HP
- Mechanical Power range from 130HP-1300HP
- Electronic Power range from 450HP-1650HP
- Auxilary Power range 75kW – 970kW
- Genuine marine designs
- Marine diesel engines from 4.5 to 31.8 liters displacement
- Best in class fuel consumption.
- Optimized for maintenance simplicity
- Associated reduction gearboxes
- Shafts and propellers (FPP- CPP)
- Marine diesel generators from 60 to 965 kVA
If you would like to download the spec sheets for any of these engines please go to our Resources Page
Interested in our high quality products?
The Genrep team is happy to help you with the right equipment and expertise. Call us directly at 1-877-743-6737 or complete the form below and watch how quickly we get back to you.