Baudouin 3 Year Warranty – Limited TimeMarch 6, 2019
Baudouin marine propulsion engines are recognized worldwide for their quality, durability and reliability. Baudouin has been designing engines for over 100 years, specifically made for marine applications. This is what has put them at the forefront of the marine technology industry. Baudouin has certainly put the boat owner first with access ports for maintenance and repairs (preventing you from removing the engine or cutting holes in your boat). These engines are made to last!!!
Baudouin has been making a wave in the North American market, winning many government and private jobs. This is due to its very competitive pricing and unique engine designs. Their IMO III solution is one of the sleekest, efficient designs on the market today. Baudouin provides support for anything engineering or technical related by their worldwide network of factory-trained technicians to maintain your operations.
Genrep along with Baudouin will be kick-starting the year by launching a 3-year limited extended warranty! Being the new kids on the block in Canada, we know we must earn your trust. Since we are so confident in the Baudouin product and its quality, this was an easy choice for us. Currently, most marine engine manufacturers offer a 1-year warranty, this exclusive promotion is something you will not want to let the line loose on!
How does the warranty work?
3-year warranty or:
- -15,000hrs (M Series)
- -10,000hrs (W Series).
- New engine owners must have a service contract signed with a Genrep dealer during the purchase of the engine.
- Owners must follow the maintenance schedule outlined by Baudouin.
- Owners must use genuine Baudouin parts throughout the duration of the warranty.
- Engine owners must collect the running hours of the engine to provide to Baudouin (before sale). This will be used to determine a spare parts list that will be needed for the 3 years its covered under warranty.
- Genrep commits to having the parts in stock for all maintenance outlined for the warranty period.
- The customer is required to purchase all the parts as per the maintenance schedule.
For more information about this warranty and to see if you qualify please contact one of our Baudouin dealers at https://genrep.com/products/engines/find-a-dealer/
Are you an experienced marine diesel mechanic? Do you own your own marine service company? If you are interested in expanding your business and live in the Cape Breton or Eastern Nova Scotia, please contact Ashley Wallis @ email@example.com to learn about how to become an Authorized Baudouin dealer.
*this is a promotional blog to outline the warranty but does not have all the rules and terms outlined for the actual warranty. For a full explanation and outline of what is included and involved, please contact Genrep.
OTHER ARTICLES YOU MAY LIKE
Genrep – Your Source for Replacement Mitsubishi FUSO engines and Parts Most know that Genrep is Ontario & Quebec’s authorized…
Claridge Icon is a new condo development by Claridge Homes located in little Italy and currently under construction at 505…
Canada’s Outdoor Farm Show 2019 September 10-12, 2019 – Woodstock, ON Canada’s Outdoor Farm Show, one of the largest agricultural…