The Service Agreement Coordinator is responsible for quoting and administering Genrep’s service contracts. This role requires excellent communication and organizational skills, and the incumbent must be well-versed in generator service, quoting, contracts, and customer service. The objective of the role is to ensure that we have profitable, well-defined, and well-administered relationships with our customers.
Service Agreement Renewals:
- Prepare and deliver renewal proposals to customers.
- Review customer renewal POs for compliance to Genrep quotes.
National Service Agreements:
- Review customer P.Os for subcontracted work for compliance to Genrep Subcontract quote.
- Ensure orderly processing of national subcontracted service orders from PO receipt to invoicing while ensuring work is properly completed.
- Schedule and dispatch Service Subcontractors to execute subcontracted national service work.
- Ensure fuel delivery process is properly completed and managed from work-initiation through to billing and payment, including quoting and coordinating with supplier.
- Customer health and safety compliance:
- Coordinate internally with required personnel to acquire and review requested information.
- Coordinate with customer, in some cases through customer provided portals, to provide/upload required information.
Customer online portal coordination:
- Perform various tasks to satisfy customer online portals including invoice uploading, quote uploading, P.O acquisition and additional tasks as required.
Service Asset Tracking:
- Track key asset parameters to satisfy business requirements.
Field Service Technician Training/Certification/Security clearance:
- Coordinate internal and external training requirements for new Technicians.
- Coordinate security clearance acquisition for new Technicians.
- Coordinate revalidation/recertification of internal, external training and security. clearance for existing Technicians.
- Coordinate tracking of security clearance, certifications and training documents.
Quote follow up:
- Coordinate and execute quote follow up process for all Service related quoting including Service Agreement renewals, Preventative Maintenance and Corrective Maintenance quotes.
Time and expense:
- Coordinate and execute labour reporting process using time and expense entry module.
- Coordinate and execute environmental/waste disposal process to ensure compliance with local requirements.
Service Reporting and administrative duties:
- Ensure the smooth and adequate flow of information within the company to facilitate other business operations.
- As assigned.
- Ensure all company policies and procedures are followed by yourself.
- Manage schedules and deadlines.
- Communicate effectively both verbally and in writing with Genrep team members, customers, and customer’s representatives as required.
- Perform other duties as assigned and/or required by business need.
Shift Time: 7:30 am – 4:00 pm, Monday to Friday
Location: Ottawa, On
Report to: Director, Service
Desired Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field, or minimum 2 years’ experience in an industrial engine/generator service capacity is strongly recommended.
- Contract coordination/execution experience.
- Knowledge on budgeting and costing.
- Knowledge of customer service practices.
- Project coordination experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Bilingual (French and English) is an asset.
- Exceptional time management skills with ability to multi-task, manage priorities, and meet deadlines with a deep attention to detail.
- Self-starter that demonstrates initiative and identifies opportunities.
- Team player with excellent written/verbal communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to foster strong working relationships.
- Maintain confidentiality at all times.
Why Join Genrep Ltd.?
- Competitive Salary
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Comprehensive Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- RRSP Matching
If you are interested in this Service Agreement Coordinator position, please send in your resume and you will be contacted directly.
Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you!
Genrep LTD/LTEE is an Equal Opportunity Employer which values workplace diversity and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Genrep has a team atmosphere where we encourage and support each other, while being committed to the success of our customers.
We communicate honestly with each other creating an open, transparent and trust-based environment. We inspire creativity and innovation throughout the company. We believe that superior service to our customers depends on making the most of our people through encouragement, job enrichment and challenging opportunities.