Since 1983, GENREP has been providing generator solutions to Canadians. As the distributor of SENECA GENERATORS, we are uniquely equipped to solve all your power generation needs. We design and supply complete systems including fuel storage, exhaust, sound attenuation, transfer switches and switchgear.
Genrep is the exclusive Canadian distributor for two world leaders in Diesel Engine technology, FPT and DOOSAN, and the Ontario and Quebec distributor for MITSUBISHI DIESEL ENGINES. We are also national distributors for AKSA and BAUDOUIN engines Our engine team is ready to work with OEM’s of any size to come up with the best engine solution to meet your power, size, technology and cost requirements.
The Service Operations, Manager has the responsibility of leading Genrep’s Service business from an administrative standpoint. Working with the Service team, the Service Operations, Manager will ensure the day-to-day operations of the Service Administrations team is executed following required process’ and guidelines. This includes ensuring proper order management and scheduling, Job execution and scheduling, job profitability review and costs analysis. Working with the Field Service Supervisors, ensure that the Service’s are being provided as agreed, quoted or contracted, including ensuring schedules and deliverables are met, Health and Safety Policies are followed and required documentation is being completed. The Service Operations, Manager will ensure processes and policies within the service business are adhered to ensure growth, profitability and market leading WOW customer service.
Marketing, human resources, IT, and finance are third party service departments to the Service business.
- Assist with the Management of the Service budget including capital expenditures and training
- Ensure the profitability of the Service business by ensuring efficient execution of service process
- Track key metrics for monitoring the Service business including:
- Quote turn time
- Technician efficiency
- Contract execution (did we perform required service per schedule)
- Customer satisfaction
- Technician training and certification
- E-call response time
- Assist with the development of capital strategies including vehicles, trailers, load banks and other tools
- Lead a best in class service operations team
- Work with the sales and contracts team to grow Genrep’s Service business
- Ensure shop equipment and work vehicles are maintained for correct operation and safety.
- Ensure Genrep’s policy and procedures are observed and updated as required.
- Lead procurement and warehouse teams to develop supply chain strategies to support the business needs including Kanban programs and Truck Stock
- Maintain familiarity with a relevant codes and regulations (CSA-282, TSSA, B139, etc.),
- Role is the business leader for the Service Administration business. Technical leadership is provided by the Field Service Supervisors
- Identify employee training requirements and make training arrangements as required.
- Working with the Field Service Supervisors, development of a formal technician training/evaluation program.
- Review job profitability
- Other duties as required.
Shift Time: 7:30 am – 4:00 pm, Monday to Friday
Location: North York, On
Report to: Director, Service
Desired Skill, Knowledge, and Experience:
- Post‐secondary education in Business or Engineering.
- 5+ years of experience in field service, maintenance, property management and/or heavy equipment.
- 5+ years of experience in Management .
- Familiarity with generators, engines, and their associated parts.
- Working knowledge of CSA rules and regulations.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Fluency, both written and oral, in English.
Why Join Genrep Ltd.?
- Competitive Salary
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Comprehensive Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- RRSP Matching
If you are interested in this Service Operations, Manager position, please send in your resume and you will be contacted directly.
Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you!
Genrep LTD/LTEE is an Equal Opportunity Employer which values workplace diversity and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Genrep has a team atmosphere where we encourage and support each other, while being committed to the success of our customers.
We communicate honestly with each other creating an open, transparent and trust-based environment. We inspire creativity and innovation throughout the company. We believe that superior service to our customers depends on making the most of our people through encouragement, job enrichment and challenging opportunities.